Mike, the Guitar - The Shooter

People are still making stuff for the Sinclair related machines. Tell us about new games and other software that runs on the Spectrum, ZX80/ZX81, Pentagon and Next.
Andre Leao
Bugaboo

Mike, the Guitar - The Shooter

Post by Andre Leao »

Juan F. Ramirez
Bugaboo

Re: Mike, the Guitar - The Shooter

Post by Juan F. Ramirez »

A very, very original plot :mrgreen:
abelenki
Dizzy

Post by abelenki »

the link to .TAP file doesn't work without FB login.

can someone put a working link to the game?
MAME Stuff | ZX Spectrum favorites | Bubble Bobble Series chart / wiki | PC configuration
abelenki
Dizzy

Post by abelenki »

i asked some friends to download this file for me. FB says:
Sorry, this content isn't available right now. The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in.
so, the link on the site is non-working.
MAME Stuff | ZX Spectrum favorites | Bubble Bobble Series chart / wiki | PC configuration
Andre Leao
Bugaboo

Post by Andre Leao »

abelenki wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:41 am i asked some friends to download this file for me. FB says:
Sorry, this content isn't available right now. The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in.
so, the link on the site is non-working.
The link is working, but only for the members of the AGD forum. Anyway, soon the .tzx will be uploaded at Spectrum Computing by Uwe... :)
Andy Green
Dizzy

Post by Andy Green »

Hi all! Sebastian Braunert has asked if I could upload Mike, the Guitar - The Shooter, so it's freely available to anyone wishing to download this game without the need to register with any social networking sites. For example: Facebook.

Link: https://bit.ly/2DHKiG5
Andy Green
Dizzy

Post by Andy Green »

abelenki
Dizzy

Post by abelenki »

Andre Leao wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:14 amThe link is working, but only for the members of the AGD forum.
lol.
Anyway, soon the .tzx will be uploaded at Spectrum Computing by Uwe... :)
Andre Leao, next time, please avoid posting a game aannounce with non-working links (download links, which require registration or some "elite" groups are non-working links).

Andy Green, thanks!
Andre Leao
Bugaboo

Post by Andre Leao »

abelenki wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:50 pm
Andre Leao wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:14 amThe link is working, but only for the members of the AGD forum.
lol.
Anyway, soon the .tzx will be uploaded at Spectrum Computing by Uwe... :)
Andre Leao, next time, please avoid posting a game aannounce with non-working links (download links, which require registration or some "elite" groups are non-working links).

Andy Green, thanks!
Hum, I always post the original link from the coders, so if they wish to stop sharing, the link does not work. I didn't even noticed when I first posted in the first place, it was going to a forum. As i'm a member of that forum, it's started immediately downloading.
abelenki
Dizzy

Post by abelenki »

Andre Leao wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:29 pmHum, I always post the original link from the coders, so if they wish to stop sharing, the link does not work.
that's why your blog will turn in nonsence in one year, when all download links will be non-working.
Andre Leao
Bugaboo

Post by Andre Leao »

abelenki wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:38 pm
Andre Leao wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:29 pmHum, I always post the original link from the coders, so if they wish to stop sharing, the link does not work.
that's why your blog will turn in nonsence in one year, when all download links will be non-working.
Yes, but the review will remain updated, and thats the most important for us, because the games everybody knows how to get them... ;)
R-Tape
Site Admin

Post by R-Tape »

Bonkers game (I'd expect nothing less from Seb),

There's a lot of crafty design to give it hooks—small play area for speed, great backstory and graphics. I think it's too hard, and the attack waves a bit too 'bullet-hell' without the bullets, but the bosses are so tantalising I'll persevere!
SUPERMORITZ

Post by SUPERMORITZ »

R-Tape wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:04 pm Bonkers game (I'd expect nothing less from Seb),

There's a lot of crafty design to give it hooks—small play area for speed, great backstory and graphics. I think it's too hard, and the attack waves a bit too 'bullet-hell' without the bullets, but the bosses are so tantalising I'll persevere!
Thanks, Dave :oops:
You infected me with the SEUD virus :lol:
By the way i fixed the stupid sound issue. Now, the shooting sound is only triggered, when a bullet is fired, not everytime the "fire" key is pressed. I think that is much better....

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14vCfrO ... ViuACESZSs

Thanks to Andy for the upload!!!!!

Cheers,

Sebastian
R-Tape
Site Admin

Post by R-Tape »

SUPERMORITZ wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:11 pm You infected me with the SEUD virus :lol:
Sorry! I'll keep my files zipped next time.