LodeRunner48k

Whether it's Mire Mare or a BASIC tape you found in the attic, it needs to be preserved digitally. Post here and experts can help to do so.

Moderator: pavero

goodboy
Microbot

LodeRunner48k

Post by goodboy »

from manual
v48k "Lode Runner has 150 different screens for your enjoyment, because
of the memory required to play this game, screens 1 to 75 are on
side one and screens 76 to 150 are on side two of the cassette. "

only one party of the cassette is still known, now both
https://yadi.sk/d/6rvEc_UC1oRw_A
I bought the cassette, and friends helped to digitize
Juan F. Ramirez
Bugaboo

Re: LodeRunner48k

Post by Juan F. Ramirez »

Well done, [mention]goodboy[/mention] . It's been a classic fault in the archive.
R-Tape
Site Admin

Post by R-Tape »

While we're still trying to find a ZXDB volunteer with the knowledge of older games (my area is new zx-software), you'll have to tolerate my stupid questions :)

Currently (ignoring the snapshot and 128K files), Lode Runner has a 48K Side A TAP, and a 48K Side B TZX, both of which show levels 1-75, and 76 onwards respectively.

Goodboy is providing 48K Side A TZX and Side B TZX.

There is already a functioning 48 K Side B TZX present, so I only need to add 48k Side A TZX.

Correct?
DouglasReynholm
Manic Miner

Post by DouglasReynholm »

R-Tape wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:16 pm While we're still trying to find a ZXDB volunteer with the knowledge of older games (my area is new zx-software), you'll have to tolerate my stupid questions :)
Most other people would have been a lot less subtle than this R-Tape - keep up the good work!

;)
R-Tape
Site Admin

Post by R-Tape »

DouglasReynholm wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:40 pm Most other people would have been a lot less subtle than this R-Tape - keep up the good work!
Hehe. Cheers, but it's not a nudge to anyone specific. We are privately looking for the right people to look after certain area (but get in touch if you're interested), to ensure the project is sustainable. In the meantime some things will be done more quickly than others.
goodboy
Microbot

Post by goodboy »

R-Tape wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:16 pm Currently Lode Runne has a 48K Side A TAP
it is the cracked version, may be remove it ?