ROMs

Broken link? Feature request? Anything related to the Spectrum Computing website here.
Guesser
Manic Miner

ROMs

Post by Guesser »

I notice on the ZX Spectrum +3 page that you only have images for the v4.1 Spanish ROMs, not v4.0.
I'm not sure if they have ever been generally available online like the others. I could never find copies anywhere and pestered owners of Spanish machines until someone dumped them and sent me a copy a few years back.

I also have images of two versions of the TTX2000S adapter ROM which should be preserved somewhere besides my website. That's trickier because of permissions, but I'm hoping people will archive them even if they don't mirror them. (Does anyone know any ROM image repositories? Phil Kendall took all the third party peripheral and clone ROMs down on his site years ago)
1024MAK
Bugaboo

Re: ROMs

Post by 1024MAK »

There was another site (an unofficial mirror maybe) that had most of the ROMs that used to be on Phil’s site. But I can’t remember any details.

I may have some of those ROM images stored off line.

Mark
:!: Standby alert :!:
“There are four lights!”
Step up to red alert. Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb :dance
Looking forward to summer later in the year.
Guesser
Manic Miner

Re: ROMs

Post by Guesser »

here's the Spanish ROMs anyway https://temp.zxnet.co.uk/plus3-4.0-spanish.zip