Looking for bandit and warmtoffee...

Broken link? Feature request? Anything related to the Spectrum Computing website here.
Bandit
Drutt

Re: Looking for bandit and warmtoffee...

Post by Bandit »

PeterJ wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 10:30 am I don't remember which issues I purchased from you @Bandit, but this is my collection. Your Computer probably has the best memories of any magazine for me. Its the one my sister got me a subscription for so I read it from cover to cover each month.

Rather embarrassingly I can tell you precisely which ones [mention]PeterJ[/mention]. It was YOUR COMPUTER MAY 1983 VOL.3 No.5 and YOUR COMPUTER SEPTEMBER 1983 VOL.3 No.9 which you purchased on the 17th April 2011 for the princely sum of 99p each and they were subsequently delivered on Thursday the 21st. Here are the actual mags. If you look closely the creases and tears will match :lol:

Image Image

I spoke to [mention]pavero[/mention] on the 17th and a month later [mention]Einar Saukas[/mention] and [mention]djnzx48[/mention]. Months earlier I had been congratulating Gazzosa ([mention]Alessandro[/mention]) on claiming a famous hat-trick of Speccy Tour wins that took him level pegging with gaming maestro Alex Lux. A tad before that I had spoken to [mention]Ralf[/mention] and all while I was enjoying playing the amusing first z80 creation of a certain fellow in this thread that featured an orange stamp. Hello [mention]R-Tape[/mention] :)

It's a small world.
Ralf wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 12:27 pm Hi El Bandito! :)

Do you still dig into Speccy code sometimes? :
Einar Saukas wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 2:24 pm Welcome Bandit! Nice to see you again!!!!!
Thank you kind Sirs, thanks for the memories and yes [mention]Ralf[/mention], just been doing a bit with [mention]TMD2003[/mention].
Vampyre
Manic Miner

Post by Vampyre »

PeterJ wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 10:30 am I don't remember which issues I purchased from you @Bandit, but this is my collection. Your Computer probably has the best memories of any magazine for me. Its the one my sister got me a subscription for so I read it from cover to cover each month.

Your Computer's the current round of ZXSR reviews being added - into the last 12 issues. Never read it BITD but it is a really interesting mag and the reviews are nice and simple :-)

It didn't click for ages either that the adventure reviewer, Hugo North, is actually a pseudonym! My dimwittery is astonishing sometimes...
ZX Spectrum Reviews REST API: http://zxspectrumreviews.co.uk/
djnzx48
Manic Miner

Post by djnzx48 »

Hi Bandit! I think you must have got me mixed up with someone else.
Bandit
Drutt

Post by Bandit »

djnzx48 wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 8:19 am Hi Bandit! I think you must have got me mixed up with someone else.
I did yes :)
Alessandro
Dynamite Dan

Post by Alessandro »

Glad to see you here [mention]Bandit[/mention], my old mate "C*lo Rotto"! :lol: