Game console fan

Anything relating to non Sinclair computers from the 1980's, 90's or even before.
Juan F. Ramirez
Bugaboo

Game console fan

Post by Juan F. Ramirez »

Probably the most bizarre retro gadget you'll ever see. A console with 500 retro games (NES clones?) plus a 3 gear wind adjustment fan. Available in four colours.

https://youtu.be/ydyrS05_zJQ

"Imagine that you can play when waiting for someone"
"With a fan equipped, it is convenient since the weather is getting hot"
zup
Manic Miner

Re: Game console fan

Post by zup »

I guess it's meant to play racing games and feel the speed :lol:

OTOH, you can't deny that those consoles have a fan club.
Last edited by zup on Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
akeley
Dynamite Dan

Post by akeley »

I mostly live in Asia. This kind of bonkersness is absolutely normal here (and I love it). Let's go start!
Juan F. Ramirez
Bugaboo

Post by Juan F. Ramirez »

zup wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:30 am OTOH, you can't deny that those consoles have a fan club.
PeteProdge
Bugaboo

Post by PeteProdge »

akeley wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:32 am I mostly live in Asia. This kind of bonkersness is absolutely normal here (and I love it). Let's go start!
I have a fair few USB powerbanks sitting about. Most of which come from China via my Amazon purchases.

One thing Asia loves to do is put on unnecessary additions to technology, and the fan on that Game-Boy clone is certainly a perfect example of this. Not quite as amusing, my gripe is with the torchlights on powerbanks. I sometimes accidentally hit the light button on USB powerbanks and it's rather hard to turn off. Why do they even exist? I just want some charge to spewed up into my phone.
Reheated Pixels - a combination of retrogaming, comedy and factual musing, is here!
New video: Nine ZX Spectrum magazine controversies - How Crash, Your Sinclair and Sinclair User managed to offend the world!