Wanted - ZXC3 ROM Cartridge

Stuff for sale or wanted, hopefully MEGA+@rare!!!, or commercial projects
PeterJ
Site Admin

Wanted - ZXC3 ROM Cartridge

Post by PeterJ »

I'm after one of these:

http://www.fruitcake.plus.com/Sinclair/ ... C_ZXC3.htm

I have the ZXC4, but want to use the Microdrive emulator which only runs on the ZXC3 currently.
Hedge1970
Manic Miner

Re: Wanted - ZXC3 ROM Cartridge

Post by Hedge1970 »

I never managed to get this to work, I cant remember why though, i seem to remember clashes with other hardware? The last time I would have tried it would have bee a good 3-4 years ago. Do you have the M/D rom? I can at least test it for you.
PeterJ
Site Admin

Re: Wanted - ZXC3 ROM Cartridge

Post by PeterJ »

Thanks [mention]Hedge1970[/mention],

I will PM.
Knutech
Drutt

Wanted - ZXC4 ROM Cartridge / Interface 1 Rom, Information

Post by Knutech »

Hi, I have recently revived my interest in my old, Spectrum + 48k and have brought it back to life! I managed to get hold of an Interface 1 and a Microdrive. Reading the various Forums, it appears that the Interface 1, that I own has a version 1-Rom, which is buggy and there appears to be no way of upgrading the Interface 1 to version 2-Rom, unless I missed something?

However I read that the ZXC4 Rom, maps over the Interface 1-Rom and basically gives you version 2-Rom. I found the website of the company who produce the ZXC4 Rom and emailed them to see if the ZXC4 Rom was available, but sadly I've had no response. Is the ZXC4 Rom still available or does anyone know, where I can buy one?

I have, however bought a Smart interface card from Retroleum, great service and a pleasure to deal with by the way, however I haven't tried it yet. I wondered if I could something similar with the Smart card if the code was added to the board Rom.

Any help or information, will be gratefully received.

Many thanks in advance. :P

Regards,

Knutech