- Corrected a typo in the Data window that was there since day one (doesn't anyone actually read the labels?)
- Data window - changed the way font scaling works, hopefully now it works more correctly with different DPI settings.
- Dump - fixed an issue with rendering of font glyphs $10-$1f (apparently a security update of Windows broke TextOut).
- Dump - the down arrow no longer jumps to the last byte when the cursor is on the last line.
* Supports short mdr files.
* Numbers in the sectors (and data) window are in hex, all the others are in decimal.
* File list: A star in the first column means the file has errors.
* Colours in the sectors window:
white - empty sector, red - sector with errors, blue - sector with valid data,
cyan/orange - highlighted sectors of a selected file
* A click on the empty area of the file list clears file selection (and shows sector numbers).
* A double-click on the sector selects the respective file.
* A click on 'Write protected' label changes the state of this flag.
* 'Save file' saves the raw contents of the selected file.
* 'Save file payload' saves the payload of the selected file (without the 9-byte file header).
* 'Save file to TAP' converts the selected file to a "tape format" and saves it to a TAP file.
* 'Save data' saves the data payload (512 bytes) of the sector.
* It is possible to edit the data when 'Hide checksum byte' is unchecked.
Both utilities can be downloaded from the official page hosted at https://www.alessandrogrussu.it/tapir/index.html