Save to My Favourites

Broken link? Feature request? Anything related to the Spectrum Computing website here.
PeterJ
Site Admin

Save to My Favourites

Post by PeterJ »

I would love to see a 'Save to My Favourites' option like they have over at Lemon Amiga. We already have the voting system which works on similar principles (Needing to be logged in).

If any of you experienced PHP developers out there are able to volunteer please drop me a PM.

Cheers

Edit. Please see my clarification below!
1024MAK
Bugaboo

Re: Save to My Favourites

Post by 1024MAK »

There is already a ‘bookmark topic’ function available from the drop down tool menu (the ‘spanner’ symbol) at the top left of the screen or bottom left of the screen, next to the ‘post reply’ button.

To see your saved ‘bookmarks’ go to your User Control Panel page, then click on ‘Manage bookmarks’.

Yes, it’s a bit clunky.

Mark
:!: Standby alert :!:
“There are four lights!”
Step up to red alert. Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb :dance
Looking forward to summer being good this year.
PeterJ
Site Admin

Post by PeterJ »

Hi [mention]1024MAK[/mention],

Sorry I didn't make myself clear. This is for adding games or other software to a favourites list which is personal to the user. Peter
1024MAK
Bugaboo

Post by 1024MAK »

PeterJ wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:18 am Hi @1024MAK,

Sorry I didn't make myself clear. This is for adding games or other software to a favourites list which is personal to the user. Peter
Ahh, you mean on the web site rather than on the forums.

Mark
:!: Standby alert :!:
“There are four lights!”
Step up to red alert. Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb :dance
Looking forward to summer being good this year.