The best Speccy game by Dinamic Software: vote

General software. From trouble with the Banyan Tree to OCP Art Studio, post any general software chat here. Could include game challenges...

The best Speccy game by Dinamic Software: vote

Poll ended at Sun May 19, 2024 8:17 am

Abu Simbel Profanation
2%
After The War
2%
Army Moves
No votes
Arquimedes XXI
No votes
Aspar GP Master
No votes
Astro Marine Corps
15%
Babaliba
2%
Bestial Warrior
No votes
Buggy Ranger
No votes
Camelot Warriors
2%
Capitan Sevilla
No votes
Capitan Trueno
No votes
Cobra's Arc
No votes
Comando Tracer
4%
Cosmic Sheriff
No votes
Delfox
No votes
Don Quijote
2%
Dustin
13%
Fernando Martin Basket Master
6%
Freddy Hardest
4%
Freddy Hardest in South Manhattan
No votes
Game Over
6%
Guerra de las Vajillas, La
No votes
Hammer Boy
No votes
Hundra
4%
Mapsnatch
No votes
Mega-Corp
No votes
Meganova
No votes
Megaphoenix
2%
Michel Futbol Master
No votes
Michel Super Skills
No votes
Mike Gunner
No votes
Narco Police
No votes
Navy Moves
No votes
Nonamed
No votes
Ole, Toro
No votes
Pajaros De Bangkok, Los
No votes
Phantis
No votes
Phantomas
No votes
Phantomas 2
2%
Rescate Atlantida
2%
Rocky
4%
Saimazoom
No votes
Satan
No votes
Sgrizam
No votes
Simulador Profesional De Tenis
No votes
Target Plus
No votes
Turbo Girl
No votes
Video Olimpic
No votes
West Bank
27%
Yenght
No votes

Total votes: 48

PeteProdge
Bugaboo

Re: The best Speccy game by Dinamic Software: vote

Post by PeteProdge »

Andre Leao wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 11:19 am Where are the 3 votes for Freddy Hardest in South Manhattan? can´t see in the listing.
RATS! Thanks for pointing this out. I see where I went wrong, just glancing over at FHISM being very close to Game Over but that doesn't excuse the slip-up!

Do you know what? Me failing at this three times really does sum up my experience of Dinamic's games. They too are really hard and I barely have any success!

Right then, fingers crossed, this is the final final final final summary (yeah, riiight - Ed) of this vote...

The winner is West Bank, with 13 votes, leaving much of the rest far behind.

Second place, with seven votes: Astro Marine Corps.

Then in third place with six votes, a title familiar to UK Speccy users for its inclusion on a YS covertape, it's Dustin!

Fernando Martin Basket Master (just Basket Master in the UK, under the Imagine brand) and Game Over each gained three votes.

Then we have Comando Tracer; Freddy Hardest; Hundra and Rocky - each of these gained two votes.

Finally, in one-vote territory: Abu Simbel Profanation; After The War; Babaliba; Camelot Warriors; Don Quijote; Megaphoenix; Phantomas 2 and Rescate Atlantida.

...and breathe. Hopefully, that's the end of it!
Reheated Pixels - a combination of retrogaming, comedy and factual musing, is here!
New video: Nine ZX Spectrum magazine controversies - How Crash, Your Sinclair and Sinclair User managed to offend the world!
Lethargeek
Manic Miner

Post by Lethargeek »

i don't vote anymore in these threads, but colour clash me surprised about the winner (and esp its result) :o

in my youth me and all my friends thought it was too simple and repetitive, got bored with it pretty fast
+3code
Manic Miner

Post by +3code »

PeteProdge
Bugaboo

Post by PeteProdge »

Lethargeek wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 10:23 pm i don't vote anymore in these threads, but colour clash me surprised about the winner (and esp its result) :o

in my youth me and all my friends thought it was too simple and repetitive, got bored with it pretty fast
I have literally never heard of it until I started compiling the games for the poll. If you asked me what I suspect would win, I'd go for something like Freddy Hardest; Game Over; Army Moves; Navy Moves; Basket Master; Phantomas... games I've actually heard of (and in a few cases, actually played!)
Reheated Pixels - a combination of retrogaming, comedy and factual musing, is here!
New video: Nine ZX Spectrum magazine controversies - How Crash, Your Sinclair and Sinclair User managed to offend the world!
Lee P
Manic Miner

Post by Lee P »

PeteProdge wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 6:43 amI have literally never heard of it until I started compiling the games for the poll. If you asked me what I suspect would win, I'd go for something like Freddy Hardest; Game Over; Army Moves; Navy Moves; Basket Master; Phantomas... games I've actually heard of (and in a few cases, actually played!)
It popped up on Gremlin's Ten Great Games compilation from late 87 (and they'd released it over here a couple of years earlier). I don't remember playing it much though.