MIA: The Attack of the Marquina (Filmation Soft)

Whether it's Mire Mare or a BASIC tape you found in the attic, it needs to be preserved digitally. Post here and experts can help to do so.

Moderator: pavero

Neil Parsons
Manic Miner

MIA: The Attack of the Marquina (Filmation Soft)

Post by Neil Parsons »

Inspectioning a complete lot of software inside my PC disk drive, I've found a TAP file with a Filmation adventure game called "The Attack of the Marquina", made with 3D Game Maker game designer. No sign of this title at SC.

No data has been found anywhere in the net about this videoadventure, except it was uploaded long time ago to Jose Manuel's Trastero website (see it in this 2001 update). It was made by some Spanish programming team named as Filmation Software (someone called Javi is shown at loading screen). Probably developed for 3D Game Maker Microhobby compo announced in 1987.

If interested, I'll upload it to SC shortly.
Neil Parsons
Manic Miner

Re: MIA: The Attack of the Marquina (Filmation Soft)

Post by Neil Parsons »

More info: in fact, this was another game by Javier Ortiz Carrasco (El Espectrumero Tony Brazil) made before his "El Mundo de Mister Emulator", nothing to do with that Microhobby 3D-Game-Maker videogames compo. There's no indication of year of release, though.

Firstly, I've asked Javi for permission to upload the file into ZXDB. In the meantime, I created its corresponding entry.