Doctor Adventures

People are still making stuff for the Sinclair related machines. Tell us about new games and other software that runs on the Spectrum, ZX80/ZX81, Pentagon and Next.
Andre Leao
Bugaboo

Doctor Adventures

Post by Andre Leao »

Supamax
Drutt

Re: Doctor Adventures

Post by Supamax »

It's an "old" game, released in 2016.
Andre Leao
Bugaboo

Post by Andre Leao »

ah, thanks, I wasn´t aware of it
Supamax
Drutt

Post by Supamax »

No problem :).

For some time now, I have noticed that some old games, when they are brought to Itch.io, are considered (even by Planeta Sinclair) as new releases. But in reality they are not.
Andre Leao
Bugaboo

Post by Andre Leao »

I will pay more attention to it. Please, if you people find any mistake, do let me know. :)
8BitAG
Dynamite Dan

Post by 8BitAG »

Supamax wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:10 am For some time now, I have noticed that some old games, when they are brought to Itch.io, are considered (even by Planeta Sinclair) as new releases. But in reality they are not.
If they're only just being put onto itch.io then I'm sure Planeta Sinclair is still providing a useful service, highlighting the game and helping to drive traffic to the new page... which I'm sure is appreciated by the author(s) as well.
8-bit Text Adventure Gamer - games - research.
DVDfever
Microbot

Post by DVDfever »

Even though it's not a new game, I still made some gameplay, although it's clearly about Doctor Who, and it's got to be a lot better than what's on TV of late ;)

Supamax
Drutt

Post by Supamax »

8BitAG wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 9:54 am If they're only just being put onto itch.io then I'm sure Planeta Sinclair is still providing a useful service, highlighting the game and helping to drive traffic to the new page... which I'm sure is appreciated by the author(s) as well.
Yes, but they should specify the real release year and the fact that it's not a new game.