Doubts with ZX-81 Space Invaders entry

This is the place for general discussion and updates about the ZXDB Database. This forum is not specific to Spectrum Computing.

Moderator: druellan

Neil Parsons
Manic Miner

Doubts with ZX-81 Space Invaders entry

Post by Neil Parsons »

I was looking for ZX-81 Quicksilva's QS-Invaders and the only thing I've found was this entry. I wonder if it's the same game lately re-released by Quicksilva label in 1982, as related downwards, so I could upload the .p file I've found in this French site (1982 re-release) and inlays.

http://zx81.ordi5.free.fr/k7/k7.htm

PS: I've uploaded few of the refered games in that website for ZXDB, as they were not submitted at Spectrum Computing yet (from ERE Informatique, Psion and Quicksilva).
Last edited by Neil Parsons on Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
flange
Drutt

Re: Doubts with ZX-81 Space Invaders entry

Post by flange »

Einar Saukas
Bugaboo

Post by Einar Saukas »

Neil Parsons wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:54 pm I was looking for ZX-81 Quicksilva's QS-Invaders and the only thing I've found was this entry. I wonder if it's the same game lately re-released by Quicksilva label in 1982, as related downwards
Yes, it's the same.

The RELEASES section here shows it was re-released by Quicksilva as QS Invaders.

Also the RELATED LINKS section contains links to ZX81 Stuff that hosts the relevant files.
Neil Parsons
Manic Miner

Post by Neil Parsons »

Thank you Einar!