[uMIA] Italian Terms pack by Sherwood Software

Whether it's Mire Mare or a BASIC tape you found in the attic, it needs to be preserved digitally. Post here and experts can help to do so.

Moderator: pavero

Neil Parsons
Manic Miner

[uMIA] Italian Terms pack by Sherwood Software

Post by Neil Parsons »

I've just uploaded to ZXDB most of this set of educational quiz games produced by a still-uMIA label called Sherwood Software, which was preserved in 2003 by one SPA2 team member for El Trastero Del Spectrum website. At least four of supposed five parts of Italian Terms were recovered, but I'm not sure if this pack was advertised long ago in any magazine, like Your Computer, Sinclair User or similar ones. No other reference of that software house was found in internet.

These programs are meant to learn italian words and expressions, by answering every question, either in English or Italian. The more you answer correctly, the more you score. As they are made in BASIC language, I could find they were made in April 1983.

Except part/volume 2 (still missing), rest of programs are still available at El Trastero: https://trastero.speccy.org/2003/200103/200103.htm