Help remembering a game with an Elephant and a Dragon

General software. From trouble with the Banyan Tree to OCP Art Studio, post any general software chat here. Could include game challenges...
RoseTintedSpectrum
Dizzy

Help remembering a game with an Elephant and a Dragon

Post by RoseTintedSpectrum »

My descriptions on this are vague, I know it exists because I remember seeing it again recently and then immediately forgetting what it was because I'm like that.

My only memories of the game are: You were a (blue?) Elephant, it was an adventure style game - I think possibly aimed at kids, but I'm not sure - and one of the screens featured an absolutely massive Dragon that filled up a good 50% of the top of the screen. That's pretty much all I remember of it.
RoseTintedSpectrum
Dizzy

Re: Help remembering a game with an Elephant and a Dragon

Post by RoseTintedSpectrum »

Bloody hell, I just typed my description into Google and instantly found it. I'm a moron.

Riddler's Den, if anyone was interested.
R-Tape
Site Admin

Post by R-Tape »

Best thread ever :dance
Morkin
Bugaboo

Post by Morkin »

Ok, in that case, from now on, wrong suggestions permitted.
My Speccy site: thirdharmoniser.com
PeteProdge
Bugaboo

Post by PeteProdge »

Morkin wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:52 pm Ok, in that case, from now on, wrong suggestions permitted.
Hmm, a game with an elephant and a dragon...
ImageImage
Reheated Pixels - a combination of retrogaming, comedy and factual musing, is here!
New video: Nine ZX Spectrum magazine controversies - How Crash, Your Sinclair and Sinclair User managed to offend the world!
Evil Genius
Manic Miner

Post by Evil Genius »

Pete, it's nearly teatime FFS 🤢
Sham Mountebank
Drutt

Post by Sham Mountebank »

Morkin wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:52 pm Ok, in that case, from now on, wrong suggestions permitted.
The Spectrum version of Up the Elephant and Round the Dragon, starring Jim Donaldson.
Where Were They Now? A blog tracking down Britain's pioneering video games houses.
PeteProdge
Bugaboo

Post by PeteProdge »

Sham Mountebank wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:50 pm The Spectrum version of Up the Elephant and Round the Dragon, starring Jim Donaldson.
Um, he's not Jim Donaldson. I'd say his actual name, but I think a boy scout in Dartford taught us all what he should be called.
Reheated Pixels - a combination of retrogaming, comedy and factual musing, is here!
New video: Nine ZX Spectrum magazine controversies - How Crash, Your Sinclair and Sinclair User managed to offend the world!