SHEEPISH-new game in dev needs a musician

Show us what you're working on, (preferably with screenshots).
gabriele amore
Microbot

SHEEPISH-new game in dev needs a musician

Post by gabriele amore »

Hi there
this is Sheepish a new game i am making using AGDx-mini (made by Allan Turvey, based on AGD by Jonathan Cauldwell)

I need a musician to make a few tunes in the style of those wonderful early 80s Japanese coin ops
feel free to contact me
Gab
TakuikaNinja
Drutt

Re: SHEEPISH-new game in dev needs a musician

Post by TakuikaNinja »

Could you perhaps list/link some examples of the style you're looking for? "80s Japanese coin ops" is quite a broad term since it had a lot of variance between companies, not to mention the different sound synthesis methods used across that decade (PSG, wavetable, FM, PCM).
gabriele amore
Microbot

Post by gabriele amore »

TakuikaNinja wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:44 am Could you perhaps list/link some examples of the style you're looking for? "80s Japanese coin ops" is quite a broad term since it had a lot of variance between companies, not to mention the different sound synthesis methods used across that decade (PSG, wavetable, FM, PCM).
oh yes, what i am thinking is some simple jingle like "Amidar" or "Mappy" or the likes. I would need some ingame music, title screen music, game over music, victory music and change screen/level completed music

the music should be AY and in the pt3 format
gabriele amore
Microbot

Post by gabriele amore »

TakuikaNinja wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:44 am Could you perhaps list/link some examples of the style you're looking for? "80s Japanese coin ops" is quite a broad term since it had a lot of variance between companies, not to mention the different sound synthesis methods used across that decade (PSG, wavetable, FM, PCM).
something that sounds like "pretty sheep" would be perfect
Old-User
Dizzy

Post by Old-User »

Character animation is amazing and suits the game theme very well. :D