The best Speccy game by Taskset: vote

General software. From trouble with the Banyan Tree to OCP Art Studio, post any general software chat here. Could include game challenges...

Poll ended at Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:49 am

Souls Of Darkon
63%
Super Pipeline II
38%

Total votes: 8

PeteProdge
Bugaboo

Post by PeteProdge »

Another delve into YS's Adventures column, and another software house that gives us a two-game poll with the dilemma of pitting a text adventure against an action-based game:

Souls Of Darkon

Super Pipeline II
Reheated Pixels - a combination of retrogaming, comedy and factual musing, is here!
New video: Nine ZX Spectrum magazine controversies - How Crash, Your Sinclair and Sinclair User managed to offend the world!
TMD2003
Rick Dangerous

Re: The best Speccy game by Taskset: vote

Post by TMD2003 »

I was unaware that Taskset had ever released anything other than Souls of Darkon. And it'd win anyway because it's the only game I've ever encountered in which you, the adventurer, can drink mead.

Hails to Odin and Thor, and by that I mean the Norse gods, not Paul McKenna, and by that I mean the bloke from Odin Computer Graphics, not the hypnotist. Unless they're the same person, and I've never had it confirmed one way or the other.
Spectribution: Dr. Jim's Sinclair computing pages.
Features my own programs, modified type-ins, RZXs, character sets & UDGs, and QL type-ins... so far!
PeteProdge
Bugaboo

Re: The best Speccy game by Taskset: vote

Post by PeteProdge »

Souls Of Darkon has won this, with 5 votes.

Super Pipeline II gained 3 votes.
Reheated Pixels - a combination of retrogaming, comedy and factual musing, is here!
New video: Nine ZX Spectrum magazine controversies - How Crash, Your Sinclair and Sinclair User managed to offend the world!