The best Speccy game by ERE Informatique: discussion

General software. From trouble with the Banyan Tree to OCP Art Studio, post any general software chat here. Could include game challenges...
PeteProdge
Bugaboo

The best Speccy game by ERE Informatique: discussion

Post by PeteProdge »

Still digging into the connections from Infogrames and Exxos, and I come across this label.

I guess it has to be these thirteen games:

Androide
Awari
Don Juans Et Dragueurs
Intercepteur Cobalt
Lombrix
Macadam Bumper
Manager
Le Millionnaire
Objectif Elysee
Othello
Painting Joe
Panique
Rigel

...but let me know if I've got anything wrong with that!
Reheated Pixels - a combination of retrogaming, comedy and factual musing, is here!
New video: Nine ZX Spectrum magazine controversies - How Crash, Your Sinclair and Sinclair User managed to offend the world!
Timmy
Manic Miner

Re: The best Speccy game by ERE Informatique: discussion

Post by Timmy »

Rigel looks like a ZX81 game to me, are we putting zx81 games in the votes now?
PeteProdge
Bugaboo

Re: The best Speccy game by ERE Informatique: discussion

Post by PeteProdge »

Timmy wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:16 pm Rigel looks like a ZX81 game to me, are we putting zx81 games in the votes now?
Oops! It is a ZX81 game, that's my mistake. As the title says, it's the best Speccy game, so no, I can't allow in ZX81 (or Sam Coupe and probably not Next) games. Thanks for spotting it! It'll be weeded out before I start the proper poll.
Reheated Pixels - a combination of retrogaming, comedy and factual musing, is here!
New video: Nine ZX Spectrum magazine controversies - How Crash, Your Sinclair and Sinclair User managed to offend the world!