Amstrad CPC464

Stuff for sale or wanted, hopefully MEGA+@rare!!!, or commercial projects
spider
Dynamite Dan

Amstrad CPC464

Post by spider »

SOLD

The time has come to pass on my CPC464.

In summary I purchased this (as just the computer) in around 2016 and when I finally got around to looking at it in the following year, I purchased a suitable PSU and the 'better' Scart cable, this one afaik sorts out any blanking signal issues and also has the sound correctly sent out too.

I didn't really use the leads/PSU apart from initial testing back then so they were put back into their box/bag, in effect I suppose they are "opened/tested/N.O.S"

On Sunday I powered the machine up and loaded the three games I have (these were obtained separately) and yes they all loaded. The machine itself is clean and tidy and it all works correctly.

I'm attaching a few pics and later on today I'll add a few more including it running some games.

I would appreciate a fast quick sale so I am actually open to sensible offers, we are not talking silly "lolprice" money at all here to my spec-chums which is why I am trying to avoid those auction sites.

Collection would be preferred if possible (I'm in Derby) to as then you can see it working etc if required. I can only use a Post Office for posting if that is the case (and I'll have to find some packaging) so overseas is likely to be expensive. A bonus for collection (speccy related) will be supplied too if wanted.

Post in the topic or PM me if you wish to know more.

Thanks for looking! :)