The latest ZXDB database update will be applied today at 1530 BST. The site goes down for around 30 minutes whilst this happens.

Amstrad CPC464

Stuff for sale or wanted, hopefully MEGA+@rare!!!, or commercial projects
spider
Dynamite Dan

Amstrad CPC464

Post by spider »

SOLD

The time has come to pass on my CPC464.

In summary I purchased this (as just the computer) in around 2016 and when I finally got around to looking at it in the following year, I purchased a suitable PSU and the 'better' Scart cable, this one afaik sorts out any blanking signal issues and also has the sound correctly sent out too.

I didn't really use the leads/PSU apart from initial testing back then so they were put back into their box/bag, in effect I suppose they are "opened/tested/N.O.S"

On Sunday I powered the machine up and loaded the three games I have (these were obtained separately) and yes they all loaded. The machine itself is clean and tidy and it all works correctly.

I'm attaching a few pics and later on today I'll add a few more including it running some games.

I would appreciate a fast quick sale so I am actually open to sensible offers, we are not talking silly "lolprice" money at all here to my spec-chums which is why I am trying to avoid those auction sites.

Collection would be preferred if possible (I'm in Derby) to as then you can see it working etc if required. I can only use a Post Office for posting if that is the case (and I'll have to find some packaging) so overseas is likely to be expensive. A bonus for collection (speccy related) will be supplied too if wanted.

Post in the topic or PM me if you wish to know more.

Thanks for looking! :)