Stuff for sale or wanted, hopefully MEGA+@rare!!!, or commercial projects
spider
Dynamite Dan

Some tape sales

Post by spider »

Small clear-out of a few things. :)

Three 'sets' in effect.

First of all, we have an 'Ultimate' set of Cookie / Atic Atac / Trans Am

Tapes have been tested both sides load with Cookie and Trans Am although Atic Atac can be finicky in loading, I was only able to get one side to load after a couple of attempts but see my "testing" method below all the items please. The inlays are in very good condition except Atic Atac which has a piece missing, will get a pic of that if required.

Pics:
Spoiler

Next, we have Manic Miner (both the Software Projects release and the MAD re-release) and JSW

Again, the tapes were tested to load. The MAD re-release was quite difficult to load but otherwise OK. The inlays are in quite good condition. I did test them as recently as a week ago too. I seem to recall perhaps one side of one of the MM releases is blank but I could be mistaken as I've tested a lot of tapes lately.

Pics:
Spoiler

Finally, we have the Magic Knight Collection. Well, sort of. Aside from a 48K version of Stormbringer, the full set is here. Again, tapes were tested both sides and they loaded.
It should be noted the 'Side B' of KnightTyme 48K is blank (duplicator error?) and the inlay of this same title is missing the 'cover', that is it only has the back/front/side (see picture) , and the 'Side A' of Stormbringer 128K has been modified (not by me previous owner) to offer infinite strength however 'Side B' is untouched and loads fine.

Pics:
Spoiler

It should be noted that I only used an old tape deck to test these so its quite likely a better one will give better results all the time.

Collection is available (Derby) or can post if required at buyers risk.

Thinking of £10 for the three Ultimate titles, £15 for the JSW/MM titles and £20 for the Magic Knight collection (plus post costs) , please note I've had issues posting abroad unfortunately so I can't really do that sorry. Paypal or cash on collection etc. Or £40 for the whole lot (plus post)

I've tried to be fair with pricing but I can't really be bothered with auction sites. Basing things on recent "sold" listings less a fairly big % for a quick sale here.

Thank you for looking. :) Feel free to PM me if any more information etc is needed.
spider
Dynamite Dan

Re: Some tape sales

Post by spider »

Ultimate and Bugbyte/Software Projects sets sold now.

The MAD 'Magic Knight' collection is still available however at a reduced £15
Robbeasy
Dizzy

Post by Robbeasy »

I'll taker the magic knight set with thanks please Spider
spider
Dynamite Dan

Post by spider »

Robbeasy wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:20 pm I'll taker the magic knight set with thanks please Spider
Replied to your PM "Sold!" and thank you. :)