The best Speccy game by Tanglewood Software: discussion

General software. From trouble with the Banyan Tree to OCP Art Studio, post any general software chat here. Could include game challenges...
PeteProdge
Bugaboo

The best Speccy game by Tanglewood Software: discussion

Post by PeteProdge »

Cricket Challenge
Football Fever
Racing Game, The
Rugby Fifteen
Sporting Combination

Yep, another mail order software house identified from page 93 of #YS 19. I believe the above is their tangible ZX Spectrum output. Let me know if there are any errors in the above before I start the poll properly next week!
Reheated Pixels - a combination of retrogaming, comedy and factual musing, is here!
New video: Nine ZX Spectrum magazine controversies - How Crash, Your Sinclair and Sinclair User managed to offend the world!
R-Tape
Site Admin

Re: The best Speccy game by Tanglewood Software: discussion

Post by R-Tape »

You're an early bird today Prodge - has switching to BST messed with your biorhythms too?
PeteProdge wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:01 am Sporting Combination
This one is a compilation of all the other games in the list.
PeteProdge
Bugaboo

Re: The best Speccy game by Tanglewood Software: discussion

Post by PeteProdge »

R-Tape wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:19 am You're an early bird today Prodge - has switching to BST messed with your biorhythms too?
Naah, nothing to do with the long Easter weekend. I just sometimes go for a Saturday afternoon/evening beer binge, go home, have dinner and go to sleep early and then wake at stupid o'clock!
R-Tape wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:19 amThis one is a compilation of all the other games in the list.
Ah, right you are! I should have spotted that. I'll strike it from the list.
Reheated Pixels - a combination of retrogaming, comedy and factual musing, is here!
New video: Nine ZX Spectrum magazine controversies - How Crash, Your Sinclair and Sinclair User managed to offend the world!