Games with working clocks in them

General software. From trouble with the Banyan Tree to OCP Art Studio, post any general software chat here. Could include game challenges...
bluespikey
Manic Miner

Games with working clocks in them

Post by bluespikey »

Theres lots of games with an in-game timer, usually shown on the GUI in text, to provide a reason for the player to get a move on before the game ends at midnight, or something like that. EG JSW or Sherlock, among many others.

However the otherwise unremarkable Grumpy Gumphrey Supersleuth has a neat feature that the time is also presented as working clocks in game, rather than just being static images. Were there any other games that did this?

I suppose The Great Escape changed the background depending on it being night or day, but its the actual time being shown in game I'm interested in.
jpnz
Manic Miner

Re: Games with working clocks in them

Post by jpnz »

Little Computer People has a wall clock - handy for working out how much time you've actually wasted playing it

clebin
Manic Miner

Post by clebin »

Does it work or does it not? Shrodinger's Clock
Sokurah
Manic Miner

Post by Sokurah »

A blooming 18 years ago I remade the Spectrum classic, Spiky, and I actually had the clock in the statusbar show the system time 8-) :D

Website: Tardis Remakes / Mostly remakes of Arcade and ZX Spectrum games.
My games for the Spectrum: Dingo, The Speccies, The Speccies 2, Vallation & Sqij.
Twitter: Sokurah
Juan F. Ramirez
Bugaboo

Post by Juan F. Ramirez »

Does Knight Lore count?