"Cleaner" - graphics problem

General software. From trouble with the Banyan Tree to OCP Art Studio, post any general software chat here. Could include game challenges...
akeley
Dynamite Dan

"Cleaner" - graphics problem

Post by akeley »

There's a game called Cleaner: https://spectrumcomputing.co.uk/entry/2 ... um/Cleaner

When I tried to run it (emulators & FPGA) , the gfx is displayed as capital letters. But the screenshots show normal graphics.

:?:
R-Tape
Site Admin

Re: "Cleaner" - graphics problem

Post by R-Tape »

There's a smaller tape file in the zip - that's the UDGs. You need to LOAD""CODE those first.

I'll look at concatenating both files as a bugfix. Do we have undiscovered gem material here...?
R-Tape
Site Admin

Post by R-Tape »

The listing itself says to remember to SAVE the UDGs. Here's a temporary link to a fix. The file will appear after the next update.
R-Tape wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 4:37 pm Do we have undiscovered gem material here...?
Not in any real sense.
R-Tape
Site Admin

Post by R-Tape »

Alright. Screen 1. I've cleared the (lethal) wheelbarrow, but how do you land on the wall next to it without dyeing?

Keys QW-Space
akeley
Dynamite Dan

Post by akeley »

R-Tape wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 8:10 pm how do you land on the wall next to it without dyeing?
A question for the ages. And to think some people like to talk about "Nintendo-hard"...little do they know...