Some things I'm kicking around

Propose new game/software design concepts or new game/software ideas. They can be as whimsical as you like, just be careful you don't ask someone to make it for you...
Jbizzel
Dynamite Dan

Some things I'm kicking around

Post by Jbizzel »

Well why not mention here a few game ideas I am interested in pursuing over the next year if so....

A Jaws game.

I was never satisfied that jaws the game has much to do with the film! I'd say the closest is the very fun jaws text adventure but in that game you play the shark.

I worked up a rough game where you play the boat, looking for jaws. The object of the game is to find him and kill him before he kills a certain amount of people.

I thought of it a little like Cyclone but with a shark. So far I have something well mocked up but not sure it's fun enough to be a good game - there's something missing.

A golf game.

I have a clear vision for this, very simple controls, maximum focus on playability.

A Lovecraftian text adventure.

We've been working on a story and locations, but writing an interesting story is hard! The first draft is 80% there, with puzzles and game logic.

There is also the Rosco the cat top down arcade puzzler game I have posted the WIP in this forum already. I did that in AGDx mini, but I became frustrated with what I am able to do well in it.

I hope I have the time to get a few of these finished.