New game WIP

Show us what you're working on, (preferably with screenshots).
Daveysloan
Manic Miner

New game WIP

Post by Daveysloan »

Been working on another game with my son, not really near the finished product yet.

However, I've finally met up with one of my best friends (and star of Manic Mulholland) after 18 months today, so I got him to playtest an early version the game & he seemed to like it, so here's some WIP screenshots (to spur us on to try to get the thing finished!)

Title TBC...

Image Image
+3code

Re: New game WIP

Post by +3code »

Daveysloan wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:39 pm Been working on another game with my son, not really near the finished product yet.

However, I've finally met up with one of my best friends (and star of Manic Mulholland) after 18 months today, so I got him to playtest an early version the game & he seemed to like it, so here's some WIP screenshots (to spur us on to try to get the thing finished!)

Title TBC...

Image Image
Nice, it's BASIC, assembler, AGD...?
Daveysloan
Manic Miner

Post by Daveysloan »

Cheers it's AGD, I've been blown away with how user friendly it is. I've been making the game with my 9 year old & it's been a lot of fun putting it together.
R-Tape
Site Admin

Post by R-Tape »

Neat. Is that father and son in a bathysphere?
Daveysloan
Manic Miner

Post by Daveysloan »

:lol: it is indeed! It's a time machine, I was going for a kind of Pyramid by Fantasy Software kind of asthetic!