Spectrum +2A

Stuff for sale or wanted, hopefully MEGA+@rare!!!, or commercial projects
spider
Dynamite Dan

Spectrum +2A

Post by spider »

As advised by staff a new topic because the +3 has gone so the triple pack no longer exists.

Spectrum +2A (the black one) for sale.

As usual I'll describe it as I see it:

No known internal mods with the exception of the power LED being changed for a rather bright blue! If I'm 100% on this I'd say it could do with a bit more resistance in it perhaps. Its not blinding bright but it is bright!

The case is tidy and all the keys work etc. Please see pics.

Tape drive can sometimes make clicking noises, but it seems to function OK. It could probably at a guess want a service or a belt/kit. Does seem to work OK though. I'd probably say a belt would be an idea.

There is a Scart lead too, this is the 'cool novelties' one as seen on Ebay. Its quite high quality.

Based on occasional insane Ebay pricing of late, on here its for Spectrum Computing members at:

£75 plus any postage costs, although collection is preferred if practically possible.

Based on the cost of posting a +3 a while ago (without a PSU) it will be approx £15 postages -without- a PSU and I suspect nearer £20 with, this is an estimate given the 'without a PSU' +3 was around £14 something iirc.

Bear in mind I can only use a Post Office not a different courier myself for a variety of reasons, which I'm happy to explain in a PM (they are sensible reasons)

Please note I -cannot- post outside the UK nor to a 'remote area of the UK' that the P.O would charge extra for ie: Highlands etc.

Incidentally the PSU is a +3 one, identical to the +2A one aside from being a slightly higher power output. If collected I can include a 'alive' +2A PSU too that works aside from not having a DIN power plug fitted.

Collection is welcomed (within current travel/guidelines rules etc) and preferred if it is possible and if this happens a small bonus of some 128K only games will be included too, and another bonus is I'll not talk to you about JSW either ;) , the games will be what I can find however there will be at least 3 possibly up to about 8, all original.

I'm in Derby, about 5 or 10 minutes drive from J25 M1

There is a very tatty original box (no polys though) but this is not included as it would increase the parcel size and I'd have to buy more packing materials for larger box etc etc.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

A small discount will be applied -if- it is collected (rather than posted) before next Sunday/Monday (the 8th/9th August)

Thanks for looking :)