8bit (and QL) books for sale…

Stuff for sale or wanted, hopefully MEGA+@rare!!!, or commercial projects
bobs
Microbot

8bit (and QL) books for sale…

Post by bobs »

I’ve put 10 books on eBay - https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/bob-tmh/m.h ... pg=&_from= - as part of having a clear out. They’re mostly Spectrum related.

This is part of a larger sale I’m having, which will include hardware (boxed toastrack) software (Ultimate PTG tapes and ROMs) and other stuff, as and when I test them (books are easy to test!). Some stuff will also be free so long as postage is covered.
TMD2003
Rick Dangerous

Re: 8bit (and QL) books for sale…

Post by TMD2003 »

This is a dilemma. A large part of me really, really wants a toast rack, but I am well aware they don't come cheap. It's a bit like lusting after a Rover SD1 V8 for the classic British everyday-workman's-chod car collection that I don't have (but would do in a perfect world), when I've already got a Reliant Robin, a Princess (HLS with veloooooour seats), two Austin Ambassadors (Y reg, Y reg), and two Austin Montegos (estates, naturally) all in various states of repair... and I've also got a brand spanking new Nissan Leaf that's due for delivery round about now but will probably not arrive before October at least.

(Bonus internet points to whoever can identify which Sinclair computers are the equivalents of each car I've mentioned. This may or may not be paid in corned beef sandwiches, Amstrad cassette mechanism parts or tubs of Swarfega.)

I am probably more likely than anyone on this forum (at this stage) to be interested in the QL book. I've been having some irritating trouble with PayPal recently, though - can I use this auction as a test to see if I can get a different method to work? (Assuming that I win it, that is.) Say yes and I'll make a bid on it.
Spectribution: Dr. Jim's Sinclair computing pages.
Features my own programs, modified type-ins, RZXs, character sets & UDGs, and QL type-ins... so far!
bobs
Microbot

Re: 8bit (and QL) books for sale…

Post by bobs »

If eBay accepts it I have no issue with whatever method you choose :)