A Very Spectrum Christmas: Celebrating Seasonal Software on the Sinclair ZX Spectrum

Stuff for sale or wanted, hopefully MEGA+@rare!!!, or commercial projects
PeterJ
Site Admin

A Very Spectrum Christmas: Celebrating Seasonal Software on the Sinclair ZX Spectrum

Post by PeterJ »

Morning,

This was mentioned on the [mention]PaulJ[/mention] show a few episodes back and is now on Amazon.

I don't own it (yet), so can't comment on it's quality.

A Very Spectrum Christmas: Celebrating Seasonal Software on the Sinclair ZX Spectrum https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1999696298/ ... UTF8&psc=1
R-Tape
Site Admin

Re: A Very Spectrum Christmas: Celebrating Seasonal Software on the Sinclair ZX Spectrum

Post by R-Tape »

PeterJ wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:34 am This was mentioned on the @PaulJ show a few episodes back and is now on Amazon.
£12.99 is steep for 156 pages, but I don't suppose there's a lot of mileage in ZX festive games. And what's the crack with the 16bit graphics on the cover? Maybe I'll ask for this as a prezzie, but I'm more tempted by the book on IF by the same author.
I don't own it (yet), so can't comment on it's quality.
Tsk. This is a shameful way of dropping hints for your present Peter.
8BitAG
Dynamite Dan

Re: A Very Spectrum Christmas: Celebrating Seasonal Software on the Sinclair ZX Spectrum

Post by 8BitAG »

People like Thomas' text adventure book. I imagine that the cost of this one is down to the use of colour throughout... It does really push the price up when you're printing a book, sadly.
8-bit Text Adventure Gamer - games - research.