Thanks ! So, I'm answering to your questions :Ralf wrote: ↑Thu May 24, 2018 10:23 amHello sinc LAIR.Welcome to the forums!
This is a great project! And it's great that you have Sanchez in your team. I know him, maybe not very personally but we exchanged
a few emails. And I can confirm that he is a very productive, prolific, hard working, friendly man who does some mega projects from
the start to the end in reasonable time where others would take years and in the end abandon the work.
You mention some team member leaving the project but it's not Sanchez as I understand now, right?
Some more quick questions:
- when do you expect to finish the project?
- is the game design ready? Please tell us more about it? Will there be bosses, inventory, dialogues with NPC?
Did I get it right from video that the action will be happening in Russia/Soviet Union?
- how many levels do you plan? Will all levels be some industrial factory like in the video or do you plan other
type of levels too (city, forest, flying mega airplane :0 whatever)
Best luck with your project. I'll be watching it!
1. We don't know when we finish it, but we work every day on it.
2. Yes, game design is ready. .There will be bosses, NPC etc. also there will be two playable characters.
3 There won't be dialogues with NPC. There will be rechargable iron suit and power-ups.
4.No, the action won't be happening in Russia it will be happening in a distant future.
5 there will be 6 levels. 3 levels will be in industrial places, one in the office building, and another one in a bio laboratory. Also there will be a racing level.
6. No, Sanchez didn't leave our team