[SOLD] N-Go with keyboard 150€

Stuff for sale or wanted, hopefully MEGA+@rare!!!, or commercial projects
luv_ya
Drutt

[SOLD] N-Go with keyboard 150€

Post by luv_ya »

**SOLD**

I'm looking to sell my N-Go, cased with mechanical keyboard (Gateron Black switches). It also includes a WiFi module, a 16 GB SD card and adaptor (euro plug only -- sorry, but that's how I bought it)I'm looking to sell my N-Go, cased with mechanical keyboard (Gateron Black switches). It also includes a WiFi module, a 16 GB SD card and adaptor (euro plug only -- sorry, but that's how I bought it). It's by default extended to 2 MB of memory.

I'm asking for 150€. Tracked and insured shipping to the UK is an additional 26,90€ via DHL or 13,49€ without insurance and tracking. It's 13,99€ tracked and insured within the EU. Please pm me for any additional information.

Edit: Just wanted to add that my preferred method of payment is PayPal Friends and Family or international bank transfer.

Image Image Image Image Image
oO cozy Oo
Manic Miner

Re: [SALE] N-Go with keyboard 150€

Post by oO cozy Oo »

I`m interested but you`ve only posted once and its PayPal Friends and Family which is like a gift so you can not get your money back.......
Be Safe! Be Happy! and have some Speccy FUN!!!
luv_ya
Drutt

Post by luv_ya »

I made this account specifically to sell the thing. :oops: I was hoping selling clones of new retro hardware is too unlikely to be a scam, but I can pm you my phone number and we can discuss this on the phone if trust is an issue. I don't want to use the usual PayPal service because I'm not a (1) commercial seller, (2) I need to pay a service fee, (3) you're not supposed to request your money back for up to 180 days after I shipped the thing. :P
Luzie
Manic Miner

Post by Luzie »

@luv_ya Where are you shipping from? UK?
luv_ya
Drutt

Post by luv_ya »

Shipping from Germany.
Mad Fritz
Dizzy

Post by Mad Fritz »

Frag @funkheld , der stapelt die Dinger 😊
luv_ya
Drutt