Vote spectrum

Anything relating to non Sinclair computers from the 1980's, 90's or even before.
Jbizzel
Dynamite Dan

Vote spectrum

Post by Jbizzel »

I think this is quite a falsely worded poll from someone who appears to have a C64 fan base.

https://twitter.com/JudgeDrokk/status/1 ... hXJ9A&s=09

I think he's trying to suggest spectrum owners would switch to c64 if they could go back and change their history.

Not that I'm pretty, but I invite you to vote. It would be interesting if spectrum won such a poll lol
PeterJ
Site Admin

Re: Vote spectrum

Post by PeterJ »

Jbizzel wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:43 pm Not that I'm pretty
I'm sure that's not the case @Jbizzel!

Voted!
PeterJ
Site Admin

Post by PeterJ »

This was in the same Twitter thread:

Jbizzel
Dynamite Dan

Post by Jbizzel »

Ha, I think the CPC was more popular in France, maybe they have a different argument on the playgrounds.

It would be funny if the spectrum won, since the whole thing seems designed in favour of the c64!

Maybe I'm making up for my other recent c64 post! 😂
Arcachnar
Microbot

Post by Arcachnar »

Yeah. It would be funny if the ZX Spectrum would win, indeed. Everytime someone is voting for the C64, they will get "Your vote counts" or something.

Me? Not sure if I should go and do some voting. That is because I love C64 AND the ZX Spectrum. In my opinion they are both as good. If you know what I mean. Sorry.

It is the same in some other countries where the rivalities lies between the C64 and MSX on "who is the best computer". *sigh*
Jbizzel
Dynamite Dan

Post by Jbizzel »

Arcachnar wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:06 pm Yeah. It would be funny if the ZX Spectrum would win, indeed. Everytime someone is voting for the C64, they will get "Your vote counts" or something.

Me? Not sure if I should go and do some voting. That is because I love C64 AND the ZX Spectrum. In my opinion they are both as good. If you know what I mean. Sorry.

It is the same in some other countries where the rivalities lies between the C64 and MSX on "who is the best computer". *sigh*
Of course it ok to love them both.

What got my goat... The vote here to is worded about changing your mind. But changing you mind will not be seen in the results of the poll. So it is designed stupidly to try and make it seem like spectrum owners regret their decision. But the whole thing is silly and I only posted it for fun.
Arcachnar
Microbot

Post by Arcachnar »

I get it what you mean and I fully agree. It really make it look like as if people had made/think they have made a bad choice for buying a ZX Spectrum and should have the C64 instead.

PS: How is the Speccy doing in the poll?
Joefish
Rick Dangerous

Post by Joefish »

Twitter is for morons anyway...
Jbizzel
Dynamite Dan

Post by Jbizzel »

This guy is an ass lol. So now he is claiming the poll shows spectrum users regret there choice.

70/30 split.

But that was not his question..his poll literally shows nothing.

Twitter has a way of finding things that gride you gears... Broken social media algorithms lol
XTM
Manic Miner

Post by XTM »

What we have here is the Twitter account of a C64 fanboy. Naturally most of his followers who will get to see the poll are also very likely to be C64 fanboys as well. Hence the poll results shouldn't surprise anyone.