Struggling with Fuse or trying to find an emulator with a specific feature. Ask your questions here.
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:15 am
A new release of Fuse, the Free Unix Spectrum Emulator, is now available at the SourceForge project:
Highlights of this release include:
- Improve sound accuracy on Unix 64 bit systems
- Allow the use of real joystick hats/dpads in the SDL joystick code
- Rename compat_get_home_path() to compat_get_config_path()
- Various minor bugfixes
Many thanks to everyone who's contributed to this release. Source code is available for download from the SourceForge site.
Download binaries and their locations:
- Windows binaries are currently available on the SourceForge site
- A Linux Flatpak binary for the current release will be available shortly from Flathub
- Compiled binaries for various other platforms should become available in the next few days
- Site Admin
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:19 pm
- Location: Surrey, UK
I'm loving Flatpak @Fred
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:52 pm
- Location: Netherlands
The flatpak version works on my Ubuntu 18.04
I am Using ZX Machines since 1981.