The latest ZXDB update will be applied this evening at 1800 BST. The update takes around 30 minutes, and the site goes down whilst this happens.

Retro Force

People are still making stuff for the Sinclair related machines. Tell us about new games and other software that runs on the Spectrum, ZX80/ZX81, Pentagon and Next.
Pegaz
Dynamite Dan

Retro Force

Post by Pegaz »

Einar Saukas
Bugaboo

Re: Retro Force

Post by Einar Saukas »

hitm4n
Manic Miner

Post by hitm4n »

MegaForce is one of, if not the first game i go to, when i want some shooty MAME goodness. To see a speccy remake of this is amazing.
I don't have anything cool to put here, so i'll just be off now to see a priest with yeast stuck between his teeth and his friend called Keith who's a hairpiece thief...
Ivanzx
Manic Miner

Post by Ivanzx »

And lookout, people, because now there is a 48k version, at 50pps, and climacus has also coded a 128k version, where you can choose speed and difficulty ;) so make sure you try both!
Ralf
Rick Dangerous

Post by Ralf »

I suppose that it would help some people if you gave direct links to download both versions of game.
Ivanzx
Manic Miner

Post by Ivanzx »

Ralf wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:03 pm I suppose that it would help some people if you gave direct links to download both versions of game.
Here is the download:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/otvamoyd9gbvw ... E.rar?dl=0