Bonfire Party (aka Guy Fawkes Night)

Whether it's Mire Mare or a BASIC tape you found in the attic, it needs to be preserved digitally. Post here and experts can help to do so.

Moderator: pavero

Neil Parsons
Manic Miner

Bonfire Party (aka Guy Fawkes Night)

Post by Neil Parsons »

Already installed TAP and screenshots for this arcade type-in from Popular Computing Weekly magazine, issue 31 October 1985, also known as "Guy Fawkes Night" as appears inside the BASIC listing. These files have been already uploaded to ZXDB, through preservation tools.

I suppose @PeterJ is/was doing some changes in its ID entry, as I tried to make few changes there.

PeterJ
Site Admin

Re: Bonfire Party (aka Guy Fawkes Night)

Post by PeterJ »

Hi @Neil Parsons,

Yes, I was adding some listings from Popular Computing Weekly this afternoon, and noticed this one had an entry, but no files. So I added files, screens and instructions.

I will email you in the morning with details of what I added.

Peter
Neil Parsons
Manic Miner

Re: Bonfire Party (aka Guy Fawkes Night)

Post by Neil Parsons »

PeterJ wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:48 pm Yes, I was adding some listings from Popular Computing Weekly this afternoon, and noticed this one had an entry, but no files. So I added files, screens and instructions.

Peter
Good! I expect to fill the gaps during next months with every listing I see using actual PDFs already available (sad most of them from 1987 to 1990 remain still missing anywhere).