The best Speccy game by Zosya Entertainment: discussion

General software. From trouble with the Banyan Tree to OCP Art Studio, post any general software chat here. Could include game challenges...
PeteProdge
Bugaboo

The best Speccy game by Zosya Entertainment: discussion

Post by PeteProdge »

An excellent homebrew label from Russia, who I believe has come up with these 12 ZX Spectrum games:

Angels
Bonnie And Clyde
Dark, The: Lost Pages
Dark, The: Redux
Don Quixote 16K
Drift!
Just A Gal
Lava 2021
Rubinho Cucaracha
Seraphima
Travel Through Time Vol 1: Northern Lights
Valley Of Rains

All researched via this site, but if I've made a mistake/omission in the above, let me know before I start the poll next week.
Reheated Pixels - a combination of retrogaming, comedy and factual musing, is here!
New video: Nine ZX Spectrum magazine controversies - How Crash, Your Sinclair and Sinclair User managed to offend the world!
Audionautas
Manic Miner

Re: The best Speccy game by Zosya Entertainment: discussion

Post by Audionautas »

Hi Pete

Well, Drift! 2K22 is missing from the ZXDB as a standalone entry, but this is not exactly a game on its own, it's more like a revision from the 2019 game Drift! removing the intro and other things and adding one new car, a new loading screen and three new tracks, basically. https://www.zosya.net/2022/10/13/new-game-drift-2k22/

Best regards
Last edited by Audionautas on Sun May 28, 2023 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
PeteProdge
Bugaboo

Post by PeteProdge »

Audionautas wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 9:51 am Well, Drift! 2K22 is missing from the ZXDB as a standalone entry, but this is not exactly a game on its own, it's more like revision from the 2019 game Drift! removing intro and other things and adding one new car, a new loading screen and three new tracks, basically. https://www.zosya.net/2022/10/13/new-game-drift-2k22/
Cheers, I'll have this in the list then!
Reheated Pixels - a combination of retrogaming, comedy and factual musing, is here!
New video: Nine ZX Spectrum magazine controversies - How Crash, Your Sinclair and Sinclair User managed to offend the world!
Andre Leao
Bugaboo

Post by Andre Leao »

this is going to be tough :)
Audionautas
Manic Miner

Post by Audionautas »

PeteProdge wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 9:59 am Cheers, I'll have this in the list then!
Also, I know that Metal Man Reloaded/Remixed had been included on the Oleg Origin poll, but Zosya have also released Metal Man Remixed (considered by them as the definitive edition of the game) on physical format, including Matthew Cranston Battles Remixed. https://www.zosya.net/product/metal-man-remixed/

Best regards
PeteProdge
Bugaboo

Post by PeteProdge »

Audionautas wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 10:30 am Also, I know that Metal Man Reloaded/Remixed had been included on the Oleg Origin poll, but Zosya have also released Metal Man Remixed (considered by them as the definitive edition of the game) on physical format, including Matthew Cranston Battles Remixed. https://www.zosya.net/product/metal-man-remixed/
I'll get Metal Man Remixed into my shortlist then. Thanks!
R-Tape
Site Admin

Post by R-Tape »

PeteProdge wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 1:00 pm I'll get Metal Man Remixed into my shortlist then. Thanks!
The DB may need updating, but AFAIK, Oleg Origin is the original publisher in this case, with Zosya as re-releaser so shouldn't be included here? Metal Man Remixed was already voted for in the Oleg poll.
PeteProdge
Bugaboo

Post by PeteProdge »

R-Tape wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 1:16 pm The DB may need updating, but AFAIK, Oleg Origin is the original publisher in this case, with Zosya as re-releaser so shouldn't be included here? Metal Man Remixed was already voted for in the Oleg poll.
Okay, I'll defer here. It's not going to be included. Thanks for the info.