Old Print Dreams ZX - a new YouTube channel featuring relaxation/sleep meditation videos

Introduce yourself. Pimp your website, competition, event or other activity here, as long as it's Spectrum related.
NickH
Drutt

Old Print Dreams ZX - a new YouTube channel featuring relaxation/sleep meditation videos

Post by NickH »

Hello!

So, I've been running the @ZXVintage and @ZXVintage40 Twitter feeds for a while, featuring seasonal magazine spread, plus other general print-related things such as inlays, instructions, cassette scans (praise be to all those behind ZXDB, as those are built off of the top of those!).

Relaxation and sleep meditation YouTube videos are a thing, so I thought I'd build the Old Print Dreams YouTube channel, showing this material with a relaxing musical background. I have found it surprisingly effective in helping me to fall asleep!

There are two playlists, which are continually being added to:

Old Print Dreams is my plain vanilla feed showing vintage catalogues and print adverts from the past 150 years.

Old Print Dreams ZX is the inevitable Sinclair-related spin-off :)

Everything is in 4K, so you should be able to read everything when played back at a high enough quality on a big enough screen. But I just like having it on in the background whilst I drift off to sleep.

It's a tad niche, admittedly, but that seems to be the sort of thing that I excel at doing :D

If you like that sort of thing, go for it!

Nick