YS "Megagame" and SU "Classic" games list?

General software. From trouble with the Banyan Tree to OCP Art Studio, post any general software chat here. Could include game challenges...
rog
Drutt

YS "Megagame" and SU "Classic" games list?

Post by rog »

Hi - I saw a post awhile back that mentioned 185 games received SU top award and 297 games were awarded Megagame status by YS. I was able to find the list of Crash Smashes pretty easily but not the SU and YS lists. Can somebody post them here or point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance,

- Rog
XoRRoX
Manic Miner

Re: YS "Megagame" and SU "Classic" games list?

Post by XoRRoX »

You can use the ZXDB search function for that. Select the magazine under Award. https://spectrumcomputing.co.uk/
rog
Drutt

Post by rog »

Exactly what I needed - thank you.
PeteProdge
Bugaboo

Post by PeteProdge »

rog wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 2:25 pm Hi - I saw a post awhile back that mentioned 185 games received SU top award and 297 games were awarded Megagame status by YS. I was able to find the list of Crash Smashes pretty easily but not the SU and YS lists. Can somebody post them here or point me in the right direction?
Yep, that was me! This thread I started lists all the games with the three mags' top awards, plus lists for two of each of those mags in each combination.
Reheated Pixels - a combination of retrogaming, comedy and factual musing, is here!
New video: Nine ZX Spectrum magazine controversies - How Crash, Your Sinclair and Sinclair User managed to offend the world!