TMX Portugal Screen Issues

Broken link? Feature request? Anything related to the Spectrum Computing website here.
PeterJ
Site Admin

TMX Portugal Screen Issues

Post by PeterJ »

Andre Leao
Bugaboo

Re: TMX Portugal Screen Issues

Post by Andre Leao »

They were uploaded by me, but added by @pavero. Didn´t know they had issues, it seems it's the ZX81 screen format.
Stefan
Manic Miner

Post by Stefan »

Somewhat related, but also not, the ZX81 entries also have a JSSpeccy URL, but JSSpeccy does not emulate a ZX81. The emulated Spectrum has no idea what to do with the contents of these TZX files.
PeterJ
Site Admin

Post by PeterJ »

Stefan wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 2:34 pm Somewhat related, but also not, the ZX81 entries also have a JSSpeccy URL, but JSSpeccy does not emulate a ZX81. The emulated Spectrum has no idea what to do with the contents of these TZX files.
Thanks @Stefan, the code just looks at the file type and sets if to display the emulator links. It needs to be smarter to check machine type too. It's on the list.
PeterJ
Site Admin

Post by PeterJ »

Andre Leao wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 2:05 pm They were uploaded by me, but added by @pavero. Didn´t know they had issues, it seems it's the ZX81 screen format.
Which emulator did you use @Andre Leao. I will take a look. Normal ZX81 screens need to be converted with this tool:

https://zxinfo.dk/scr/
Andre Leao
Bugaboo

Post by Andre Leao »

I used Eightyone and converted with that tool, just as the other ZX81 screens I uploaded (and they seem fine)
pavero
Dynamite Dan

Post by pavero »

PeterJ wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 2:38 pm Thanks @Stefan, the code just looks at the file type and sets if to display the emulator links. It needs to be smarter to check machine type too. It's on the list.
Fixed!
PeterJ
Site Admin

Post by PeterJ »

@Andre Leao,

I'm not sure why, but if you choose machine type TS1500 in EightyOne, save the screenshot as bmp, then process through Kolbeck's screen converter as normal it seems to work fine. I'm working my way through them.

Peter