Cracky

People are still making stuff for the Sinclair related machines. Tell us about new games and other software that runs on the Spectrum, ZX80/ZX81, Pentagon and Next.
Andre Leao
Bugaboo

Cracky

Post by Andre Leao »

Released...

https://planetasinclair.blogspot.com/20 ... racky.html

PROCESSED
DH 23/03/23
R-Tape
Site Admin

Re: Cracky

Post by R-Tape »

Another cool game. Does anyone know if this a port of a classic arcade game or an original idea?

Also if anyone is in touch with Inufuto, could they put us in touch?
oO cozy Oo
Manic Miner

Post by oO cozy Oo »

Here`s a link to all the games Inufuto has done, most 8bit systems are on there .

http://inufuto.web.fc2.com/8bit/
Be Safe! Be Happy! and have some Speccy FUN!!!
Chris23235
Microbot

Post by Chris23235 »

R-Tape wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:48 am Another cool game. Does anyone know if this a port of a classic arcade game or an original idea?

Also if anyone is in touch with Inufuto, could they put us in touch?
Inufuto's games are always unique takes on classic early 80s arcade gameplay mechanics. He always twists them into something original. It is astonishing to see how he pumps out one game after another and always ports them to 30+ systems (mainly japanese systems, but also classic 8-Bit computers from Europe and the US).
From what I read he appeared out of nowhere (at least for us non-japanese people) in 2020 during the pandemic and hasn't stopped releasing one game after another since then adding system after system to the supported list.
Kweepa
Manic Miner

Post by Kweepa »

That is bonkers. TRS80, Atom, Beeb, Vic-20, C64, CPC464, Oric, Apple-II and Speccy would be challenge enough, but 30+ more machines on top? :shock:
pavero
Dynamite Dan

Post by pavero »

ZX81 version

TMD2003
Rick Dangerous

Post by TMD2003 »

Chris23235 wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:27 pm Inufuto's games are always unique takes on classic early 80s arcade gameplay mechanics. He always twists them into something original. It is astonishing to see how he pumps out one game after another and always ports them to 30+ systems (mainly japanese systems, but also classic 8-Bit computers from Europe and the US).
Just looking through the page for Cracky, let alone all the others, that is a phenomenal feat of autism. It makes my multi-platform efforts with one game I wrote myself utterly insignificant by comparison... although I'll carry on doing it anyway.

This is probably someone who's working a full-time job on top of all this, which in Japan means 12 hours a day, 6 days a week. So, this year's Nobel Prize in Physics for being able to bend the laws of time goes to...
Spectribution: Dr. Jim's Sinclair computing pages.
Features my own programs, modified type-ins, RZXs, character sets & UDGs, and QL type-ins... so far!